Either helping my clients sell or purchase their home, I make sure to stay above the average by offering extra services: As a listing agent, I will NOT only pay for an interior Design consultation ($250), but I will also hire, at my own cost, a professional stager ($3,000 value) to get the property sold at TOP Dollar.
As a buyer's agent, I will put my clients in touch with an experienced loan officer, will negotiate on their behalf, will put them in touch with a trusted inspector, general contractor, Title Company, insurance agent, Utility Consultant, etc and will give them the right recommendations all the way to closing. I will also offer a 2 hours consultation with an Interior Designer (or the equivalent value in form of a gift card at closing).
I organize a "Clients Appreciation Party" every year and I make sure to stay in touch with my past and current clients all year around. My business is mainly based on referrals and I work really hard to earn the trust of my clients and their referrals".
A little biography about me:
- I got my Real Estate license and become a REALTOR® in July 2006. It had always been my dream to be a businesswoman. I have been since practicing Real Estate full-time with a lot of dedication! My Mission Statement is: "Working with a sincere heart for the best interest of my clients".
- I organize an annual Clients Appreciation Party and many other events to stay connected with my past clients, with my neighbors and with the people I get to know through every day's life and interactions.
- I fluently speak 3 languages: French, Arabic, and English!
- I am a wife, a mother of 4 children and a Real Estate Agent!
- I am originally from Morocco, Africa and grew up in Rabat. My husband and I, lived in Paris, France from 2001 to 2005 where we had our first 2 daughters. We also lived in Dallas, Texas from 2006 to 2010 where we had our 1st son. We moved to Gaithersburg, Maryland in October 2010 and had our 2nd son in 2013 while we lived in the Kentlands neighborhood, (located in Gaithersburg, 20878). We finally moved from Gaithersburg to Poolesville on September 1st, 2017.
- I have a Bachelor Degree in Business and Administration of Enterprises (International Commerce) from ISCAE (a very reputable Public Business School in Casablanca, Morocco)- 1993-1997. ISCAE (Institut Supérieur de Commerce et d'Administration des Entreprises) is the FIRST Public Business School in Morocco. It was Established in 1971 Under the authority of the Ministry of Industry, Trade, Investment and Digital Economy. I belong to E-women Network, Montgomery County Chapter. I also belong to the Poolesville Chamber of Commerce. I have a passion for meeting new people and making new friends!
- Our RE/MAX Realty Group office participates in the Children Miracle Network. Our office, by itself, raised $70,000 for the Children National Hospital in DC in 2017. Every successful transaction coming from new buyers or new sellers means an additional donation to the Children National Hospital in DC!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information is NOT Shared*